Terms of service
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The offer and sale of products on "shop.danielavettori.com" are governed by the following General Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased on "shop.danielavettori.com" are made by the goldsmith workshop of Daniela Vettori (individual firm) and sold directly by the same with headquarters in Vicenza (VI), Via Paolo Lioy 13 36100 Vicenza, VAT number 01297810242. 1.1) These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on “shop.danielavettori.com” between the users of the aforementioned sites and the Seller.
1.2) Through "shop.danielavettori.com" the Seller offers the products for sale and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who are "consumers", or any natural person acting for purposes not related to his commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out.
The Seller, therefore, reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than the "consumer" or in any case to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN CONSUMER AND SELLER
- ▪ The consumer who intends to place a purchase order for one or more products on "shop.danielavettori.com", in order to conclude the purchase contract, must fill in the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller, via telematics, following the relative instructions.
- ▪ The order form contains a reference to these General Conditions of Sale and the Information on the Right of Withdrawal, as well as a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties ), the means of payment accepted and the delivery methods of the purchased products, the shipping and delivery costs, the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal and the methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- ▪ Product prices may be subject to updates. The consumer is required to check the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
- ▪ The contract is concluded when the Seller receives the order form electronically and makes the payment.
- ▪ Once the contract is concluded and payment is received, the Seller will process the purchase order.
- ▪ The order form will be filed in the seller's database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law.
▪ The Seller reserves the right not to process purchase orders that are suspicious, incomplete or incorrect, that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, the seller will inform the consumer by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the seller has not carried out the purchase order.
If the products presented on "shop.danielavettori.com" are no longer available or on sale at the time of the last access to the site or when the order form is sent, it will be the Seller's responsibility to notify the consumer of any unavailability of the products sorted. In case of forwarding of the order form and payment of the price, the Seller will refund the relative sum, without being required to any type of further compensation.
- ▪ If the realization of the ordered items and / or the safe shipment of the same is prevented by omissions and / or errors, in the order form, attributable to the customer, and this does not respond to the emails of Daniela Vettori (sole proprietorship) for " shop.danielavettori.com ", the seller, after 14 days from the first request email sent by" shop.danielavettori.com ", reserves the right to cancel the order and not follow it up. If the missing information or information does not comply with the description of the ordered product, prevent the realization of the object, the seller will refund the full amount of the order. If, on the other hand, the missing or doubtful information allows the objects to be made but not their safe shipment, the seller reserves the right to withhold indefinitely, at the aforementioned headquarters in Vicenza, the goods and their amount including shipping expenses.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal, pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 3 DL 186/99, is not applicable to products made customized or made to measure. The right of withdrawal within 14 (14) days from the date of receipt of the goods is also valid if the goods have manufacturing problems. Peculiarities of the object described and anticipated in its description page on "shop.danielavettori.com" are not recognized as manufacturing problems.
Communications of ring sizes and other incorrect information by the customer will not be construed as a manufacturing defect by "shop.danielavettori.com", but will be considered incorrect data provided by the customer. "shop.danielavettori.com" will not be responsible for errors due to the lack of clarity of the customer or a specific request.
"shop.danielavettori.com" is however available to resolve any errors (adjustment of measurements, suggestions on how to proceed).
If there are proven manufacturing defects, the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal on all goods purchased at shop.danielavettori.com according to the following rules:
to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must send a communication stating this intention, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods via PEC to the address firstname.lastname@example.org (specifying name, address and reference number order).
Upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal, "shop.danielavettori.com" will communicate by e-mail the methods of returning the goods. In this case the shipping costs are charged to the customer.
The goods must be returned intact in all its parts and with the original packaging not tampered with. In case of return of damaged goods, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised by the customer.
"shop.danielavettori.com" reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns or returns that do not comply with all the conditions provided. In these cases, the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address and the shipping costs will be charged to the customer.
After verifying the integrity of the returned product, "shop.danielavettori.com" will refund the customer the full amount initially paid, excluding shipping costs, within 14 days from the date of return of the goods.
The recipients of the gifts are entitled to a replacement of the goods but not to a refund unless requested by the person who placed the order.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ITEMS FOR SALE
- ▪ Only original products handmade in Italy by the goldsmith workshop of Daniela Vettori (sole proprietorship) are on sale on “shop.danielavettori.com”.
▪ The essential characteristics of the products on “shop.danielavettori.com” are presented in each product sheet.
The conclusion of the purchase process implies the reading and acceptance of the characteristics of the product shown on "shop.danielavettori.com". However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale may not exactly correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
The methods of payment of the price of the products and the relative shipping and delivery costs are indicated in the order form and form an integral part of these Conditions of Sale.
- ▪ The delivery of the Product (s) will take place by the Carrier that the Seller deems most suitable for the circumstance.
- ▪ The delivery of the Product (s) will take place at the address indicated by you in the Order within the deadline agreed upon at the time of purchase, but it is not possible to guarantee an exact delivery date.
- ▪ Ownership and risks relating to the Product (s) pass to you upon delivery.
- I ▪ The Seller is no longer responsible for the Product (s) once the Carrier has generated a proof of delivery.
- ▪ If the Customer requests a Carrier other than the one chosen by the Seller, the latter will have no responsibility for the delivery, passing the ownership and risks relating to the Product(s) to the Customer at the same time as the goods are collected from part of the Carrier.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Access and use of "shop.danielavettori.com" are governed by these General Conditions of Use. Therefore, access to this site, as well as its use and the purchase of the products presented therein, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions of Use. “Shop.danielavettori.com” is a website managed by the sole proprietorship Daniela Vettori, VAT number 01297810242.
CHANGES TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE